2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: The Company makes various services available on this Site including, but not limited to, information, educational materials, and other materials on emergency lighting and alert systems, opportunities to purchase emergency lighting and alert systems and related accessories, and other like services. The User is responsible for providing, at the User’s own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access).
3. REGISTRATION AND DATA PRIVACY: In order to access some of the services on this site, the User will be required to select an account user name and password. When the User also becomes an Account Holder (as defined below), the User must provide certain information and data (““), and maintain and update the User’s Registration Data as required. By becoming an Account Holder, You agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that You will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
- a. . You must be at least 18 years of age or a corporation or other business or governmental entity to register as a member of the Site or use the Services.
- b. . Account Holders are individuals or entities that have registered on the site by providing a user name that is unique on the system and password in addition to contact, payment, and shipping information for storage on the Site or on third party sites or with the Company. Registering for an account is free of charge. Once registered, Account Holders can use the Service to make new or repeat orders without the re-entering contact, and shipping information for each transaction. Other benefits, such as membership rewards programs, may become available for Account Holders at the discretion of the Company, at which time the Company may alert those eligible.
- c. . Any Account Holder wishing to cancel his/her/its account must provide such request to Customer Service in writing.
5.BILLING AND INVOICING:
- a. . We bill users ordering goods or services (“Customers”) through an online billing system. All payments are due and must be paid before orders are processed or shipped. Additionally, Customers authorize the Company to charge your designated payment provider for goods and services ordered. You agree to make payment using your selected payment method.
- b. . The terms of Your payment will be based on Your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between You and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method (the “Payment Method Provider”). If the Company does not receive payment from your Payment Method Provider, you acknowledge that the Company reserves the right not to process or ship Your order.
- c. . Your non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that the Company is authorized to charge your Payment Method. The Company may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive the Company’s right to seek payment directly from you.
- d. . The Return Policy is clearly outlined on the Site and is specifically incorporated herein. Should You have questions regarding the Return Policy, it is Your obligation to contact customer service directly.
- Please Note: Orders with Disposable Respirators or any other medical supplies, cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded.
- Please Note: Purchased products on backorders are final and they cannot be cancelled and refunded.
6.THIRD PARTY SITES AND INFORMATION: This Site may direct You to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other persons. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and You acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor is the Company responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, MODIFY, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE ANY DOCUMENTS OR INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM US OR THE SPECIFIC CONTENT PROVIDER, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING PERMISSION BEFORE REUSING ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL THAT IS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE MATERIALS APPEARING ON THIS SITE MAY VIOLATE COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS AND COULD RESULT IN CRIMINAL OR CIVIL PENALTIES.
All images, other media, and information displayed on the Site are believed in good faith to be the intellectual property of the Company.
FOR PURPOSES OF LITIGATING OR DISPUTING ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIMS, EACH OF YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREES AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, WITHIN THE STATE OF TEXAS AND COUNTY OF TRAVIS WITH RESPECT TO SUCH MATTERS.
9.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The Warranty Policy is clearly outlined on the Site and is specifically incorporated herein. Should You have questions regarding the Warranty Policy, it is Your obligation to contact customer service directly.
THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Through Your use of the Site, You may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD-PARTY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS AND ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY THE COMPANY OR ANY OTHER OF ITS AFFILIATES.
Content available through this Site may represent the opinions and judgments of an information provider, Site user, or other person or entity not connected with us. The Company does not endorse, nor is it responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized Highway Supply USA spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this Site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this Site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the services available on this Site are provided “AS IS” and that the Company assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10.SECURITY AND PASSWORDS: You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of Your password and account. Therefore, You must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to Your password and account. Our personnel will never ask You for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate Your account if You do transfer or share your account.
11.GOVERNING LAW: This Site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within Exeter, the State of Pennsylvania, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Exeter, the State of Pennsylvania, United States of America, by accessing this Site each of You and the Company agrees that the statutes and laws of Exeter, the State of Pennsylvania, United States of America, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Site and the purchase of products and services available through this Site. EACH OF YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREES AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION WITHIN THE STATE OF COUNTY OF TRAVIS, AUSTIN, TEXAS WITH RESPECT TO SUCH MATTERS.
12.NOTICES: All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made via conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Highway Supply USA, 420 Schooley Ave. Exeter, PA 18643, United States of America. Notices to You may be sent to the address supplied by you as part of Your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform You of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to You at the time of sending.
Page updated: 07/01/2020